Friday, February 6, 2015

Infinity Nomads - Interventors and Fast Pandas

Hey folks - been a while since my last update. Today I'm posting some new additions to my slowly growing Infinity Nomads force. These are (I'm told) possibly the best hackers in the game. I also really like the models (I like the guy and the pandas better than the female tbh). They took a surprisingly long time to paint, although in general I'm a lot slower these days (age, work, family!) if I can't use my airbrush for most of the work. I think I'm happiest with the Pandas, they turned out quite nice if I do say so myself! I also left them with a slightly glossy sheen since they are robots.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like your ready for some Panda-monium Jarrett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute plastic models!!! I think, my brother would like them!))
    And can you do some models from "Star wars"?I like this saga very much!!
    And my hobby is cookin! I like to cook to my family. I need to write essay about my hobby. Do you know where to buy essays ?

    ReplyDelete