Sunday, December 7, 2014

Firestorm Planetfall Aquan Color Scheme

Ok, turns out I wasn't really feeling the Directorate tank I posted previously and now it's in a stripping bath.

I switched over to try out an Aquan tank. This uses a sort of dark candy blue finish for most of the body. It's hard to tell in the photos (I think) but it's quite shiny and metallic in nature. I think it looks killer in person although I'm not sure the photos are doing it justice. I think I like this enough to paint more of them in this scheme.

Base isn't finished, I intend to add fine, relatively "bright" green flock to represent foliage at the right scale. I think that will really set it off nicely.




1 comment:

  1. I love this theme... Do you have guide for your painting at all? I'd like to try an inverse with mainly Orange...

    ReplyDelete