Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blightkings Finished

Hi folks, finished this unit up finally - lots of little details to attend to but ultimately I'm really happy how they turned out. Granted, they look a little more like zombies/dead guys than just sickly ones but I do kinda dig the white, pallid flesh I used. I might do 5 more and then mix them up a bit so some are this color and some are a bit "healthier" tone but still very gross :)

I have the new Maggoth that came out today - he's assembled and waiting for basing/primer. Looking forward to painting him up.


3 comments:

  1. Another excellent batch of Miniatures Jarrett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice!

    I admit, I wasn't much of a Nurgle fan before (I've always had a thing for Slaanesh though), but your models are definately inspiring!

    ReplyDelete