Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chaos Lord - Revised [UPDATE]

UPDATE: The Chaos Lord will be on ebay starting this evening (7 PST)



(His back isn't this shiny in person)

Hey all - so I wasn't totally satisfied with the final outcome of the Chaos Lord paint job, and as a result I decided to go back and add some contrast and highlights. Mainly I added a bit of highlighting to the gold and to the face. It's subtle changes, but still an improvement I feel.  Is anyone still reading, by the way? :)

Now even fancier

3 comments:

  1. Still here and in awe of your skills, keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still lurking.

    Any plans with this model, or did you just paint it for fun? I admit, it's a really nice sculpt, and I've got some plans for this one myself (it's begging for a few conversions, in my opinion), although it just so happens that I have a half finished Chaos Fantasy army that he would fit right into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No specific plans, he was probably going eBay bound at some point...

      Delete