Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Infinity Terrain

Working on one of the Infinity buildings and a set of resin concrete walls. I really like this terrain and have no idea why I'm painting it up given I don't even have an Infinity army at the moment, lol :P The windows are admittedly a bit bright but I was going for a really anime "different" kind of vibe. May have over-weathered a bit too. I think I can bring out the panel lines on those windows better. On the concrete wall, I applied a model train decal - they make graffiti for putting on train cars.
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. I put up a tutorial on doing custom graffiti on terrain using an airbrush on my blog: http://rustandthecity.blogspot.ca/. I added minijunkie to my blog roll a few weeks ago. I'd be honoured if you would consider adding my blog to your blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! The orange shutters definitely make for a different vibe, very fitting for Infinity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm not sure if I will keep them orange - might be a bit too much per se :)

    ReplyDelete